Office Visit FAQ

Precriptions | Medical Records | Labs & X-Ray | Others

How can I get my other doctor to transfer my records to Dr. Shu?

We don’t accept other records until you are an established patient. We PREFER that you release the records to YOURSELF and bring them in. Often we don’t need the entire chart, and we will make copies of the pertinent information necessary to complete your medical record.

How can I get my medical records transferred to another doctor’s office?

Send a signed release for medical records with an address or fax number along with a $25 processing fee and we will take care of the transfer.

How can I get a copy of my medical records from One Stop Medical Center?

Signed authorization is required for all requests to transfer medical records. This can be accomplished:

  • In person, at One Stop Medical Center
  • By mail. Send to: One Stop Medical Center, 6545 France Ave S, Suite Suite 480, Edina, MN 55435
  • By fax. Our fax number is 952-922-9998
  • Sign Up for Our E-Newsletter